? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

BRAVO!!!

Today is Thursday, grocery shopping day! I steered clear of the goodies and bought tons of yummy apples, nectarines and bananas to snack on this week. Oh, and some fat free popcorn. Yay me! My afternoon snack today is a Granny Smith apple with 2T. peanut butter...points value 4. I'm right on target! Here are some more of my favorite afternoon snacks:

Fiber One bar: 2 points (these really are incredible tasting, but if you're not used to a lot of fiber yet, start with half a bar and work your way up)
York Peppermint Patty: 3 points
Fresca: a happy, happy 0.5 point
Fat free cottage cheese and pineapple: 3 points for a 2 c. serving
Special Dark chocolate dipped strawberries: 5 points for 3 strawberries (great for those days that you really feel like binging)
Gummy worms: 1 point each
Low fat, sugar free ice cream: 2 points for 1/2 c.
Peanut butter Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich: 3 points (only 2 for the sugar-free variety)

5 comments:

BeautyFul said...

Kristin.... I love that you are doing this! Hopefully it will motivate me too. Wow... reading what you've written and your struggles with weight loss, it'd might as well be me writing! I along for the journey if you don't mind!

Sure love ya,
Kristina Wilcox

K Walton said...

Yay! Good to have you aboard, Kristina! Did you try to become a follower of my blog? I'm wondering if that part of my page works. Thanks for your comment!

Sandi said...

I'm following your blog and it works just fine for me!!! YAY!! I could tell you some weight struggles too...maybe someday I'll actually have the time to write about it!

Emily said...

Good ideas for snacks, except for now I'm really craving chocolate! Thanks a lot! Just teasing! I really appreciate your good ideas, though! This is a great thing you're doing, Krit!!

K Walton said...

Sandi, I'd love to hear your experiences too. I'm so glad that we've been able to stay in touch! I'm glad that you're following my blog! Have a great day!