? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

Joseph Smith 1:20

"It seems as if the adversary was aware, at a very early period of my life, that I was destined to prove a disturber and an annoyer of his kingdom else why should the powers of darkness combine against me? Why the opposition and persecution that arose against me, almost in my infancy?"

Let's not allow to Satan discourage us! I truly believe that his greatest tool in teaching us to be miserable is the feeling of self-doubt that comes with being over weight. Whenever we feel overwhelmed, we should remember that it is Satan, trying to make our divine potential hazy, and seem unattainable. He's WRONG!! Instead, we must KNOW that God stands ready to help us change bad habits and replace them with good ones. Our tomorrow is bright and with God, NOTHING is impossible!

0 comments: