? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 23, 2009

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

Mosiah 24:14-15

"And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that, I the Lord, do visit my people in their afflictions."

". . . and the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord."

I love, love, LOVE these verses! They are jam-packed with hope, don't you think? Yes, we have burdens. Yes, we are weak. But Heavenly Father has a plan for us. He gives us weaknesses to make us humble. He gives us weaknesses, then succors us so we can turn around and stand as a witness of His love and power to heal. It is entirely possible to be in bondage and have Him strengthen us, even to the point that we are able to move forward with power and direction. We can truly learn to submit to our lives' hardships and trials with a cheerful attitude and with patience. I am still learning how to make these promises possible in my life, and I must admit that at times, it seems that my faith is insufficient, but I do know this: if God promises something, it is POSSIBLE! I know He can bless me with more patience. I know that I CAN learn to have a better attitude. And I know that through these changes of heart, I truly can be healed.

0 comments: