? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

Exploring the Good Stuff in 2 Nephi 4

vs. 18 "I am ENCOMPASSED about because of the TEMPTATIONS which do so EASILY BESET me."

vs. 19 "And when I do DESIRE to REJOICE, my heart groaneth because of my sins; nevertheless, I know in whom I have TRUSTED."

vs. 20 "My GOD hath been my SUPPORT; he hath LED me through mine afflictions in the WILDERNESS; and he hath PRESERVED me upon the waters of the great deep."

vs. 21 "He hath FILLED ME with his LOVE, even unto the consuming of my flesh."

vs. 23 "Behold he hath HEARD my CRY by day, and he hath given me KNOWLEDGE by visions in the nighttime."

vs. 24 "And by day, have I waxed bold in mighty PRAYER before him. . . and ANGELS came down and MINISTERED unto me."

vs. 28 "AWAKE my soul! No longer DROOP in sin. REJOICE, oh my heart, and give place no more for the enemy of my soul.

vs. 34 "O Lord, I have TRUSTED in thee and I will TRUST in thee FOREVER."

vs. 35 "Yea, I KNOW that God will give LIBERALLY to him that ASKETH. . . Behold, my voice shall FOREVER ASCEND up unto thee. . . "

1 comments:

Sandi said...

I have to say that I MISSED your blog this weekend! We were without internet where we were camping, and I really missed all this uplifting insight and yummy recipes to read! Glad to be back and read back...It's all so awesome and has helped me out a LOT today! Thank you SO much, Kristen!