? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FOOD FOR THE BODY

Texas Caviar

2 T. chopped cilantro
3 T. red wine vinegar
2 T. vegetable oil
2 T. hot sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp. salt
2 (15.8 oz.) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
1 1/3 c. diced red onion
1 c. diced seeded tomato
1 c. diced green bell pepper

Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add black-eyed peas and next 3 ingredients; toss gently to coat. Points value is 1 point per 1/4 c. This is great with baked tortilla chips, over chicken or just eaten as a salad.

3 comments:

The Huffies said...

hey, I just checked out your blog...it's awesome! I am jumping back on the WW bandwagon too...it seems I have to do this after each child to keep me motivated to lose the weight! Keep going, I'm proud of you!

K Walton said...

Way to go! Weight Watchers is such a great program! Please keep me posted on your progress!

K Walton said...

Oh my gosh! I just checked out your blog and realized this is Carol! This is Kristen Walton (Gibby) I'm so glad you found my blog! Your family is so cute!