? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WEIGH IN RESULTS

Yay! I lost 2.2 pounds this week. I did think it would be more, but two pounds is about what Weight Watchers recommends and I'm thrilled that I seem to be coming down from my four-week plateau. I know that God will continue to magnify my efforts as I continue to work hard and have faith. Thanks everyone for your support!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Sandi said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!! That is AWESOME! Congrats on that! I haven't weighed myself (mainly because I can't find my scales in this mess) but will do it soon!

Becky said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! You are such an inspiration!

K Walton said...

Thanks you guys!