? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

" Fear is a habit; so is self-pity, defeat, anxiety, despair, hopelessness and resignation. You can eliminate all of these negative habits with two simple resolves: I can!! and I will!!" --author unknown

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I LOVE this quote...I'm so putting it up on my facebook status AND my blog AND my bathroom mirror! AWESOME!

Angela said...

Oh my gosh... I just stumbled upon your blog by going to Sugardoodle, then uh... a few others, then LDS Listings... just blog-jogging... The title of your blog caught my eye! I am on a weight-loss journey too. Started a week ago today. I lost 8 pounds, on my way to 77 more to hit my goal weight. Seems like FOREVER away, but I am hoping to be at or close by Christmas. I've failed every "diet" I've started in the past because it's so hard as a mom!! But I am sick of quitting. This time it's [litterally] "do or die". And I choose to DO!!

Love this quote! I am going to copy/paste it. Thanks for sharing!!

To all the moms, struggling to lose weight... YOU GO GIRL!! We can do this!! I'm so glad I found you. I will check back often. I'm so glad to know I'm not alone in this difficult journey.

How long have you been doing it? What are you doing? :)

K Walton said...

Hi Angela! I've been struggling with obesity for about nine years. I've tried lots of diets too and have wallowed around in depression because nothing was working. Now I am doing Weight Watchers which I really love for its common sense approach and flexibility. It sounds like we have about the same amount of weight to lose. =) Please continue to come back and check the site. I felt alone in my struggles for so long, and now I just want others to know they're NOT alone! Good luck!