? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WEIGH-IN RESULTS

I weighed exactly the same tonight. Whew! I'm actually pretty relieved because I was almost positive that I'd gained. I did a lot of, um. . . repenting this week. I did have sort of a bumpy Memorial Day weekend despite all my good intentions. Why, oh why, does my husband have to make the BEST sourdough pancakes ever?! Then there were the chocolate chip cookies that were part of my object lesson for YW. Oh, and the Drumstick ice cream. But mostly those incredible pancakes. But come Tuesday, I realized I had gained, so I GOT MOVING! I went for a long walk to the cemetary on Monday, played catch with my hubby that night, walked all over the world yesterday, and then walked about an hour and a half today. Imagine my relief when I managed to squeak out an even steven. I am making a goal to never have to lose the same pound twice. This week, I'm going to make my exercise COUNT for something. Lesson learned, and on we go. . .

0 comments: