? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Wednesday Weigh In Results

I gained .2 pounds, which is totally ok with me, since I've had such a breakthrough this week. In class someone asked what to do to stay motivated on the weeks that you gain. I commented that when I gain, it's so important for me to recognize something really great I did accomplish that week. It might be tracking in my food journal every day, meeting my exercise goals, turning down a piece of birthday cake, or walking to my meeting. Whatever it is, I have to FIND it and cheer for myself! Also, I try not to think of the number on the scale as a failure or a succes, rather as feedback. If I lost, then I should probably keep doing similar things next week. If I gained, maybe next weeks begs a different strategy. Watch out, next week! Here I come!

0 comments: