? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Yay! I lost 1.4 pounds this week! I wasn't angelic by any means, but I stayed within my points and I tracked every day. My goal this week is to track daily even though we will be camping and to control my portions, since family reunion food is usually comfort food. I'll load up on the veggies, then have reasonable portions of the other stuff. I'm bringing a few sensible snackies so I'm not compelled to munch on cookies and chips in between meals. I also plan on being as active as possible while at the reunion. . . volleyball, here I come!

2 comments:

Devon said...

Great job! It sounds like you have a great plan in place!! Heaven knows I need to get on that bandwagon...

K Walton said...

Thanks for the commnet and the encouragement! I noticed that you are following my blog and that makes me sooo happy! We don't have to do this alone! Keep coming back!