? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OPEN END: DISCUSSION TIME!

How do you find time in your busy lives to incorporate physical activity? Please leave your comments! I'd love to start a great discussion about this topic and get some ideas from you all!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

I wish that I had a good answer to this. Sometimes I'm able to squeeze in a moment or two while the kids have their morning cartoon time, but other times, it's WAY after the kids have gone to bed and I'm already exhausted myself...so that doesn't do me much good since I don't push myself very hard! I'm trying really hard to get better about scheduling "mommy time" into my life at least a couple times a week!

Stephanie said...

I joined Lady Fitness a while ago and they have a play room for the kids (costs money though). I usually squeeze in "me" time in the evening. When Brian gets home from work I get in my gym clothes and drive to the gym. It has really helped me get into a schedule. I only have one child though, you have four. =) Love this website!

Emily said...

I put the kids in the stroller during Tanny's nap time and walk all over the place (and try not to feel guilty about all of the stuff I'm not getting done at home!)

Heather and Scott said...

I just work around the house. Use a push mower to mow the lawn, pull weeds, shovel dirt. That is a good workout!

K Walton said...

Thanks for the ideas you guys! Keep them coming!