? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

"In this age of one hour dry cleaning and one minute fast food franchises, it may at times seem to us as though a loving Heavenly Father has misplaced our precious promises or He has put them on hold or filed them under the wrong name. . . .

"When heaven's promises sometimes seem afar off, I pray that each of us will embrace these exceeding great and precious promises and never let go. . . . God will remember you" (Spencer J. Condie, "Claim the Exceeding Great and Precious Promises," Ensign, Nov. 2007, 18 )

5 comments:

Sandi said...

I love this quote, and he NEVER forgets us...that is the truth! (hugs) to you!

Nicole said...

You are an amazing person to start and maintain a blog like this! Way to go! If you don't mind, I'd like to follow along and encourage and be encouraged. :)

Nicole said...

Oh, and I absolutely love the blog name!

K Walton said...

Welcome aboard jnkeller! I'm so glad you're joining us on this journey!!! Check back often. I update almost daily =)

kimiko said...

I really need to remember that quote when I wonder why it takes so long to lose weight.