? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

"I may not be there yet. I may have a long way to go. But I'm closer than I was yesterday." --author unknown


"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul." --Ella Wheeler Wilcox

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I LOVE both of these quotes...I'm trying to decide which one to "steal" for my facebook status! LOL

K Walton said...

Thanks! I think I like the first one the best. It's so easy to get dicouraged, but as long as I'm doing a little better each day, right? You're the BEST!

Sandi said...

LOL, no, my dear, YOU are the best! You actually search out these quotes...I just nab them from you! I cheated and posted both of them to my facebook page! Sorry, couldn't help myself!!! I hope things are going ok for you. I really do love reading this blog. Everyday, I keep telling myself I can do better after reading this, so THANK YOU!!!