? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT

2 Nephi 7:17-18

". . . yea, even give me strength that I may burst these bands with which I am bound."

". . . the bands were loosed from off my hands and feet, and I stood. . . "

2 Nephi 7:12-13

"Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him."

"And if it so be that we are faithful to him, we shall obtain the land of promise; and ye shall know at some future period that the Lord shall be fulfilled. . . "

0 comments: