? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WOOOO HOOOOO!




Well, today is my 29th birthday, and incidentally, my weigh-in as well. I am so excited to announce that as of this morning, I have lost TWENTY POUNDS!!! (That was before I went to Winger's for my birthday slice of asphalt pie...16 points.) I want to thank all of my readers, commenters and followers. You guys are AWESOME and I couldn't have made it to twenty without you! My next goal is 10%, which I should probably hit pretty soon, too. Thanks again!!!

5 comments:

Tamaran said...

CONGRATS! 20 pounds is HUGE! Keep it up! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Nicole said...

YAY!!! That's sooooooo exciting! Happy Birthday and good luck with your next goal!

K Walton said...

Thanks you guys! My hubby bought me two ten pound bags of flour so I could feel how much I've lost. It was really inspiring, and we built up our food storage too. By the time I'm done, maybe we'll finally have a year's supply...LOL

Sandi said...

AWESOME!!! That is SUCH an awesome feeling! Congrats on that AND the b-day (did you know that you share the same b-day as my mom?!)!! WOOHOOOO!!

Emily said...

WONDERFUL!!! YOU ARE DOING SUCH A GOOD JOB! :)