? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FOOD FOR THE BODY

Turkey Pinwheels (from www.betterecipes.com)

Serves: 4
Points: 3

4 slices oven roasted turkey
5 T. reduced fat cream cheese
2 T. chopped green onion
1 T. chopped fresh spinach

Mix cream cheese with all ingredients, except turkey. Spread equal amounts on turkey slices. Roll up turkey and cheese mixture. Chill 30 minutes or more. Slice into 1-inch pieces and serve as an appetizer at your next party.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This looks way nice too! I think from now on whenever I need something to make for dinner, I'm coming to your website and fixing the first thing I see. Thanks for posting these yummy looking recipes!

K Walton said...

Thanks, Nicole! There are a few I haven't tried, so be sure to let me know how they worked for you. You're AWESOME!