? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


"Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out." --Oliver Wendell Holmes

"I have spent my days stringing and unstringing my instrument, while the song I came to sing remains unsung." --Tagore

1 comments:

Emily said...

I love these! Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!! I'm proud of you for keeping up your blog so consistently. You're an inspiration! Way to goooooo!