? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 4, 2009

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


"There may be things in our character, in our behavior, or concerning our spiritual growth about which we need to counsel with Heavenly Father in morning prayer. After expressing appropriate thanks for blessings received, we plead for understanding, direction, and help to do the things we cannot do in our own strength alone" (Elder David A. Bednar, "Pray Always," Ensign, November 2008, 41).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! Elder Bednar was the President of BYU-Idaho when I went there, and I was fortunate enough to take a religion class from him. He shared this thought as well as the story of Nephi when he asked that he be given strength enough to break the bonds with which he was bound. He called it the enabling power of prayer. Thanks for reminding me. :)

K Walton said...

Wow! I am completely jealous that you had him as a teacher. His and Elder Uchdorf's talks are always my favorite at conference. I like that. . . the enabling power of prayer. . . THANKS!