? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
?
PYZAM.COM
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
?
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, September 3, 2009
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
"Choose conviction at the crossroads. . . "
--Quentin L. Cook
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Me!
50 Pounds Gone!
Popular Posts
Oh My!
Wow. I'm not sure I can put into words quite why I have been away from my blog for so long. First of all, I have this little baby. He...
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Every one of us, and our families, can be armed with the power of God as a defense if we will but remain true to The Church of Jesus Christ ...
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Contemplating the Atonement
Another hard week. I had a heart to heart with Ty (my hubby) last night. He is so wise. I asked him to name just one thing for me to work...
UPDATE!!!
Wow! I cannot believe that my last post was in July! I am so sorry to leave you all hanging! It amazes me how much has happened in that shor...
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On Motherhood: Author Anna Quindlen reminds us not to rush past the fleeting moments. She said: "The biggest mistake I made [as a paren...
FOOD FOR THE BODY
BLACK BEAN BROWNIES Serves: 9 Points+: 6 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed very well 3 large eggs 3 tablespoons canola oil 3/...
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
“I can’t stress too strongly that decisions determine destiny. You can’t make eternal decisions without eternal consequences.” -- Thomas S. ...
FOOD FOR THE BODY
Super Chef Salad (from http://www.womansday.com/ ) Points: 7 2 large hardboiled eggs 2 romaine hearts, cut in thick shreds 1 can (15 to 16 o...
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Always with a Smile
Tonight at our mutual activity, our Bishop told a sweet story. He works as an optometrist at a Target Super Center and has established a sw...
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT: Helping Equals Happiness
The last few weeks have been interesting. Emotionally, I have been feeling a little depressed and grumpy. I'm not sure why, but it...
If not now
My New Do...
I grew my hair out for Locks of Love. This is me eight inches later.
My Chickies
Kelsey, Macey, Katie
My Muffin
Matthew Man
MBS
Sit and chat
Katie, Macey and Kelsey
Don't mess with my sister, Mister!
Katie, Mommy, Macey
lead me
My Little Munchies
All Aboard!
My cute little munchies
wings
Jeans
The Reason I Won't Ever Give Up
Mommy and Macey
need
The reason for it all. . .
My Fab Four, Christmas 2008
years
storm
Marvelous Me!
all things
The Hubby
My Adoresome Foursome
live laugh love
dance
Tyler and Me
live
paradise
Followers
know
JOYFUL JOURNEY PHOTOGRAPHY. . . Affordable Family Photography
Affordable Family and Wedding Photography
Traffic
dotty
I belong
leelou
Blog Archive
►
2015
(
7
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
2014
(
4
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2013
(
34
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
January
(
5
)
►
2012
(
30
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2011
(
67
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
March
(
29
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
12
)
►
2010
(
184
)
►
December
(
6
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
20
)
►
September
(
31
)
►
August
(
16
)
►
July
(
25
)
►
June
(
14
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
19
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
21
)
▼
2009
(
321
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
13
)
▼
September
(
46
)
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Personal Revelation
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Fountain of Truth
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken (from www.allrecipes.c...
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Wait Upon the Lord
Pita Chips (from http://www.allrecipes.com/)Serves...
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--The Power of Positive Thinking
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Blindsided
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Boomerang Principle
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Ready to Help
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--FDP
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--A Logical Testimony
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Our Tutor
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Comfort My Soul in Christ
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--When Faith Endures
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--He Guides in All Things
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Someday
►
August
(
59
)
►
July
(
67
)
►
June
(
72
)
►
May
(
59
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment