? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Aleta's Story

For today's post, I want you to follow the following link:

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=c77c76e6ffe0c010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD

You will meet a truly inspiring woman, Aleta Goodman Breakwell. Sister Breakwell's article tells the story of a triumph over an obsession with food. I am so grateful for her message of hope in adversity. I know you will love this sweet message as much I did. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Thank you for posting this article. I haven't read it all the way through yet, but skimmed quite a bit of it. She's got a great point...one which really struck home to me a few years ago in college. I, like her wouldn't dream of desecrating my body in other visible ways, but did end up doing just that by having an eating disorder! It could have ruined my life, and did in some ways, as it's still sometimes a daily struggle for me. Thank you a million times over for doing this blog...you totally rock! LYLAS

K Walton said...

Thanks. I love it when people are able to share their feelings about such personal topics. This article, in many ways could've been written by me. It really touches me that she would share it with millions. I can only imagine how many women she helped with her sweet testimony...