? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
?
PYZAM.COM
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S
BLOGGER TEMPLATES
AND
TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
?
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, December 17, 2010
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
"Christ does not need admirers. He needs followers." --M. Russell Ballard
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Me!
50 Pounds Gone!
Popular Posts
Oh My!
Wow. I'm not sure I can put into words quite why I have been away from my blog for so long. First of all, I have this little baby. He...
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
On Motherhood: Author Anna Quindlen reminds us not to rush past the fleeting moments. She said: "The biggest mistake I made [as a paren...
UPDATE!!!
Wow! I cannot believe that my last post was in July! I am so sorry to leave you all hanging! It amazes me how much has happened in that shor...
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Every one of us, and our families, can be armed with the power of God as a defense if we will but remain true to The Church of Jesus Christ ...
FOOD FOR THE BODY
Baked Chicken (from www.weightwatchers.com ) Point Value: 3 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves 1/2 tsp. table salt 1/4 tsp. black p...
FOOD FOR THE BODY
BLACK BEAN BROWNIES Serves: 9 Points+: 6 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed very well 3 large eggs 3 tablespoons canola oil 3/...
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Contemplating the Atonement
Another hard week. I had a heart to heart with Ty (my hubby) last night. He is so wise. I asked him to name just one thing for me to work...
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT -- Help from the Other Side
Several days ago I found a book, compiled by my brother years ago. My brother is the king of family history and this book was a compilation...
FOOD FOR THE BODY
Super Chef Salad (from http://www.womansday.com/ ) Points: 7 2 large hardboiled eggs 2 romaine hearts, cut in thick shreds 1 can (15 to 16 o...
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Always with a Smile
Tonight at our mutual activity, our Bishop told a sweet story. He works as an optometrist at a Target Super Center and has established a sw...
If not now
My New Do...
I grew my hair out for Locks of Love. This is me eight inches later.
My Chickies
Kelsey, Macey, Katie
My Muffin
Matthew Man
MBS
Sit and chat
Katie, Macey and Kelsey
Don't mess with my sister, Mister!
Katie, Mommy, Macey
lead me
My Little Munchies
All Aboard!
My cute little munchies
wings
Jeans
The Reason I Won't Ever Give Up
Mommy and Macey
need
The reason for it all. . .
My Fab Four, Christmas 2008
years
storm
Marvelous Me!
all things
The Hubby
My Adoresome Foursome
live laugh love
dance
Tyler and Me
live
paradise
Followers
know
JOYFUL JOURNEY PHOTOGRAPHY. . . Affordable Family Photography
Affordable Family and Wedding Photography
Traffic
dotty
I belong
leelou
Blog Archive
►
2015
(
7
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
2014
(
4
)
►
October
(
2
)
►
January
(
2
)
►
2013
(
34
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
June
(
5
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
April
(
7
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
January
(
5
)
►
2012
(
30
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
5
)
►
August
(
3
)
►
July
(
4
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
1
)
►
2011
(
67
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
July
(
3
)
►
June
(
9
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
2
)
►
March
(
29
)
►
February
(
5
)
►
January
(
12
)
▼
2010
(
184
)
▼
December
(
6
)
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE BODY
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Gratitude for the Scriptures
FOOD FOR THE SPIRIT--Tough Love and Lessons
DEAR FOOD NETWORK,
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
20
)
►
September
(
31
)
►
August
(
16
)
►
July
(
25
)
►
June
(
14
)
►
May
(
5
)
►
April
(
19
)
►
March
(
22
)
►
February
(
21
)
►
2009
(
321
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
October
(
13
)
►
September
(
46
)
►
August
(
59
)
►
July
(
67
)
►
June
(
72
)
►
May
(
59
)
0 comments:
Post a Comment